I Care About Saving Money
Today's incomes don't always keep pace with a family's needs. Energy management through smart energy technologies helps families be smarter on how they spend their money. A smarter grid is helping consumers save billions of dollars by reducing power outages and cutting energy waste, thus saving money on their energy bills.
Learn more about how smart energy can help you.
- Could mean nearly $600 in direct bill savings for the average household each year
- Gives you control over your power bill by making it possible to monitor and adjust your energy use through smart meters and home energy management systems that offer 24/7 rate and usage readings
- Reduces expenses to energy producers by allowing direct communication with end-user equipment to reduce consumption during these peak periods, lowering the need for costly standby power plants
- Some states offer new pricing plans that make it possible for consumers to save money by controlling how much electricity they use during times of peak demand when electricity is more expensive
- Edison SmartConnect Customer Success Stories: Cynthia
- Smart Meters: Customers See Value of Edison SmartConnect
- Leigh Saved $200 with the PeakRewards Program
- A Smarter Grid: A 101 Introduction to Smart Grid Technology
- Energy Smart Florida Consumer Anecdotes
- Estimating the Costs and Benefits of the Smart Grid
- John - SmartHours Consumer